Sunday, November 12, 2006

Tampa Taxi Shots Closing Down Because Of Me
click here

Here is my 15 minutes, I want to apologie to all the Tampa Blab readers for all the Howard Dean posts the last few days. With all the good news coming out about Dr. Dean, i might have gone overboard. The regurgitated Salon article Mr. Fasano is talking about
Howard Dean,vindicated is a excellent piece by Joe Conason at Salon.com.
"Watching The Right Wing"? I cannot do Ronda Storms everyday.
As far as being original, i am not a writer, i am a reader. I did not start my blog for Tampa Blab or to get quoted in the ST. Pete Times. I started it for myself. The Stogie is a political blog, i'll leave the dribble to Mr. Fasano. If he doesnt want to read about Dr. Dean's insanity, dont click. As far as getting all the ball licking activity, that is beyond my control. I am not trying to dominate anything. Maybe Mr. Fasano is a little upset because his side lost. I dont hear him saying anything when "Right Wing Howler" or "HCCC" hog the Blab.
I thought there was room for both of us, i guess i was wrong. sorry to see you go.

PS" Your post of us winning the Vietnam war did it for me. Stay vigilant for those terrorist on Kennedy Blvd.

PEACE

No comments: