Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Message From Saint Petersblog

Dear Readers:
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has alerted me to a comment which was published two days ago on SaintPetersblog.com. I am not going to give credence to the comment by re-posting it, but it included a violent threat against Governor Rick Scott. I have more than willingly supplied
the FDLE with the I.P. address of the commentor.

As much as I may disagree with the politics and policies of Governor Scott, the man is a public servant and deserves a certain modicum of respect. If you don’t respect the man, then respect the office.

Accordingly, please refrain from making threats, of any kind, to not only Governor Scott, but to any politician. I cannot monitor every comment that is made on this site, so if this becomes a problem, I will have to modify or disable the commenting system, which takes away from the interactive nature of SaintPetersblog.com.

Thank you.
Peter Schorsch

Speaking of threats, the FDLE should check this out.

No comments: