Friday, February 27, 2015

JOSE for Mayor City of Tampa 2015

My Name is Jose, write-in candidate for 
Mayor City of Tampa. 
Since December 5, 1999, I have resided, eaten, shopped and worked within this city. Since Mayor Bob was elected, his priority is downtown Tampa and he has no thought about the problems this cause to the residents whole City of Tampa.

From that fact, I decide to run for mayor, and I want you to give me the opportunity to make a difference to benefit the residents of the City of Tampa. I have the interest, experience, capacity and ideas to reduce and resolve part or all problems of the residents of Tampa

Remember this is our future and not my personal decision, I am not perfect, but I am human just like you. I not do this for money, I do it because I cant continue see my city falling in pieces and the mayor do nothing to help us. 

Do not look at my past; look forward to your future. The only thing I want is for you to trust me. I need for you to go and vote write-in  for JOSE  on March 3, 2015. Every vote counts and you are very important to me. I am counting on your support! 

Sincerely; Jose
Visit him here, don't forget your pen/pencil when you go vote.

No comments: