Friday, June 6, 2014

Florida DINO Debbie Wasserman Schultz

The age of progressive politics I am 
highly disappointed in 
DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz
She obviously doesn’t understand the benefits of medical marijuana and hasn’t bothered to understand Amendment 2, either. 
She was irrelevant in the Democratic Party before this, now she is siding with 
Pam Bondi and Rick Scott 
She is neither compassionate 
nor progressive.”

John Morgan, Chairman, United for Care
“As a constituent of Rep. Wasserman Schultz and the father of a little girl who suffers from terrible seizures that could be alleviated by the use of medical marijuana, I find her remarks extremely troubling and disappointing. I don’t know how Congresswoman Schultz would feel if she was getting constant text messages from home every single day letting her know that her young child was suffering from yet another of hundreds of debilitating and potentially deadly seizures, but I suspect her view on Amendment 2 would be quite different. I hope no one in her family ever has to experience what my Becca does every day, and I hope that she reconsiders her position on this life or death issue.” 
Visit United for Care
SHE IS THE DNC CHAIR, NO WONDER THE DEMS ARE IN SUCH BAD SHAPE! 

No comments: