Saturday, August 26, 2017

Flipping The Hillsborough County Commission

I first met Julio the creator of this blog a couple of years ago as we were both waiting for the library downtown to open. He had just been to an event at Gaslight Park and wanted to post his Images. I was there for research on a book I have been working on. He offered me a guest blogger spot on his blog. I have to admit I have been slacking. He is going through a hard time right now and I want to help him. The following is something we have talked about many times. He never wanted to post this because he didn't want to call anyone/group
(Sunshine Citizens) out. But I will.  

The case off Jeffrey Zampitella
I just came across a new site www.flipthecommission.com 
Last year we had a chance to take out Sandy Murman. (We had a great candidate) The effort by the grassroots just wasn't there. 

Doing early voting up to election day Julio spent every day at the Jan Platt Library waving a Pat Kemp sign. Not once did anybody come and hold Jeff's signs. No one even came to put any up. The only sign there was the one Julio brought. 

Murman had people there that she was paying to hold her signs. (Notice how the GOP sticks together) 

Pat Kemp's people were everywhere

So you can put up all the fancy websites and Facebook pages you want but if the effort is not there on the ground it is all for not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny how Ms. Murman has to pay people to hold her signs.