Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jordan Valdez: Florida Bright Futures Scholarship

Parents Of Jordan Valdez Seek Sentencing Support

The parents of Davis Islands teenager Jordan Valdez say their daughter deserves to lose her driver's license and perform community service for leaving the scene of a fatal crash, but argue that adult sanctions would threaten her academic future......here
"It is unfortunate that the media spun this into a class issue, but the truth now is that Jordan is absolutely not being treated fairly because the media (have) made it so,"........Robert and Kimberly Valdez
"If my only daughter had ever came to me and told me she had hit someone with her car my reaction would of been to grab her my the hand and return to the scene"..........The Stogie
"I find it ironic that she earned the scholarship, She also earned a 30-year prison sentence. As much as Jordan deserves a scholarship, Melissa didn't deserve to die."........Lisa Mott

No comments: