Thursday, August 19, 2010

Allen West: People With ‘Coexist’ Bumper Stickers

“[A]s I was driving up here today, I saw that bumper sticker that absolutely incenses me. It’s not the Obama bumper sticker. But it’s the bumper sticker that says, ‘Co-exist.’ And it has all the little religious symbols on it. And the reason why I get upset, and every time I see one of those bumper stickers, I look at the person inside that is driving. Because that person represents something that would give away our country. Would give away who we are, our rights and freedoms and liberties because they are afraid to stand up and confront that which is the antithesis, anathema of who we are. The liberties that we want to enjoy.”.....Florida GOP Candidate Allen West

What A Pathetic Human Being!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, West is moron !!