Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kelly Benjamin: An Open Letter To Tampa

Why I’m Running
I’m coming at this race from an activist’s perspective because I care deeply about this city and what goes on around here. I want to be a voice on the council that helps residents guide this city in a new direction, to help transition away from some of the backwards ideas of the past towards a more sustainable city for the future. I want to help build a place that we can all love to call home. I need your help to do it.
here

3 comments:

Vox Populi said...

hey kelly benjamin, welcome back to the circus of tampa office again. The only thing MORE fun would be running for school board. Please be sure to activate a webpage and not just a facebook. Not a facebooker !

Kelly Benjamin said...

Thank you Vox. Here is my website:
www.votekelly.org

Vox Populi said...

VOTE KELLY.

This fellow is smart enough to run the world. And good-hearted enough to do a good job of it.

Do well.
Vote Kelly Benjamin