Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Recreating Tampa On Team Obama

Ummm, I still don’t have health insurance, and I don’t really understand how the financial reform bill is helping me. I do know that Guantanamo is still open, DADT is still in place, our occupation of Afghanistan continues, Osama still roams free, your DOJ supports warrantless wiretapping, unemployment is a lot worse than you predicted for a lot longer, but you’re sticking to the same economic team, you don’t make recess appointments, and your staff has said that I’m either on drugs or retarded because I don’t appreciate your accomplishments. Why are you mocking those of us who worked so hard to get you into office? Do you really think that makes me want to keep working hard for Team Obama?
here

Well Said Dave, My Thoughts Exactly!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Apparently it's a pretty common feeling these days. I just learned about Velma Hart's questions and comments to Obama this morning.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/velma-hart-may-be-exhausted-with-defending-him-but-has-great-faith-in-obama/