Saturday, October 16, 2010

DWS Welcome To The Land Of Bibles And Guns

Archliberal Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz comes to Tennessee tonight to spread her leftist propaganda and raise money for her Pelosi-supporting buddy, Lincoln Davis. Scott DesJarlais MD for Congress campaign manager Brent Leatherwood said, “I want to take the opportunity to welcome one of the most liberal members of Congress to Tennessee. I hope she understands she’s coming to a state where we truly cling to our Bible and guns – and we’re proud of it.”
Want More?.........here
Doc, You Are A Scary Guy!

1 comment:

Lowell said...

When you have no brains, all that's left is your Bible and guns.

Ah, but which Bible? The whole, entire, thing, or just parts of it? Do you cling to that bit where god orders children bashed against the rocks? Or how about where Jesus said to love your neighbor?

And which guns? I mean, I like a .45 myself. With hollow points. That's 'cause I'm skeered of Bible-toting gun-toting Tennesseans who may take power and want to rule Florida!

And speaking of pride, methinks ol' St. Paul said that's what goes before you fall on your ass. Well, he didn't use those words, but ...