Monday, November 8, 2010

Kathy Castor: Thank You

I am humbled and honored by your support for my reelection campaign. Thank you for allowing me to represent you. I will continue to work for economic recovery and opportunity for all in our community. Your encouragement and work on my behalf means a great deal to me, Bill and our family.

As we move forward, I will continue fighting for jobs so your voice is heard instead of the special interests. Our progress has resulted in significant investments and jobs at MacDill Air Force Base, Tampa International Airport, Moffitt Cancer Center, USF, community health centers, the I-4 port connector, and more.

We still face challenges in our communities but together we will continue to address them head on with principled solutions that will keep us on the path to economic opportunity for all. I will continue standing up to BP and the big banks that harmed our state. I will ensure that veterans, seniors, and students are given the benefits and opportunities they have been promised and I will continue to be your voice in Washington, fighting for economic progress and accountability.

Now more than ever, our community needs an independent leader on their side.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve.

I look forward to hearing from you in the coming weeks. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and Holiday Season.

Sincerely, Kathy Castor

No comments: