Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bill Gunter aka The Beer Boogeyman

 Along time ago before he found god Bill Gunter was know around the beaches of Bradenton as The beer boogeyman. He would run into convenience stores at night and steal two to three cases of beer, along with some potato chips, can't forget the chips. He smoked his first joint when he was in the 5th grade. From marijuana, he went onto LSD, reds, valium and speed. “My parents found pot and rolling papers in my laundry,” he added. “I smoked pot in my room, and pretty much did what I wanted to do because my parents were scared of me.” His dream was to play football at a major university but if that didn't work out he  had already planned his alternative occupation: to work with a cocaine dealer as a thug. “I was on my way to it already. I was hired once – I drove by and shot at a man’s house and broke his windows.  Pasco beware, read more about Mr. Bill here 

No comments: