Thursday, April 19, 2018

This is NOT What Democracy Looks Like!!

Not when party "movers & shakers, State Chess players, Puppet Masters, King & Queen makers" put pressure on any primary candidate to vacate their race because they don't want a primary. It's Bullshit and Business as usual. Why not let the constituents have a choice? Bob and Karen Meyer Buesing are class acts, and that's why my choice would have been to vote for Bob Buesing in the primary and general elections.
-----
We all know that some candidates are motivated to run because they want power, prestige, and to do well (for themselves), I believe that Bob's motive was driven by the desire to Do Good. I am not surprised that Bob would put party above himself. Bob may have done right by the party, but they have not done right by him, nor us, the people. 
-----
I am also pleased that he is returning donor contributions instead of funneling them into the party. I'm tired of candidates being shoved down my throat. Anybody who is reading this, don't misunderstand, I am not advocating for voting for Dana Young or any GOP candidate. I am exercising my freedom of speech, and criticizing a deeply flawed system. This is NOT What Democracy Looks Like!
---
By Beth Eriksen Shoup

No comments: