Friday, January 18, 2019

Hamburger Mary's Needs Some Love.

There's a lot of love a soul can find in Ybor City and here's the chance to give some back. There was NO employee of Hamburger Mary's who tested positive for Hepatitis-A, the one targeted actually did get tested and the test came back negative. Hamburger Mary's NEVER presented any threat to the public. Though the Health Department will not admit their wrongdoing and will especially not admit that Hamburger Mary's was unjustly targeted, the wrongdoing literally closed the business.
Closed Sign

There is a possibility of a lawsuit now, I think it's justified and I sincerely hope Kurt King wins BUT that would be only the beginning of his battle. There seems to be a public misconception that will be a major hurdle for Hamburger Mary's and it was based on lies. We can do something about that.

I make a promise now that WHEN Hamburger Mary's reopens for business, I will be there to congratulate them, have a burger and let Kurt know what a valuable asset his business is to the community I love.

Join me

No comments: