Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Who I like for Tampa mayor

I am going to handle this by 
process of elimination and expose the obvious.
---
Ed Turanchik 
History of good deeds, but he sold out the progressive community, supported Sandy Murman, was against the transportation tax (which he could still be correct on). Opens his campaign with Jack Harris and Ted Webb, 
2 guys who built their careers on bashing Dems.
---
David Straz
Trump Supporter
---
Jane Castor, Harry Cohen, Mike Suarez 
 and Greco
Status Quo, SOS, Buckhorn 2.
---
I LIKE
Topher Morrison
Not a politician, fresh ideas, pro cannabisinclusiveness.  
has reached out to the progressive comunity. 
People whose opinion i respect like him.

DISCLAIMER: I am a blogger. I do not work for any candidate or management company. 
I was not paid for this endorsement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turanchik is going after votes that he is never going to get. Those votes will go to Castor or Straz.

Dave Roberson said...

I wouldn't vote for the out of touch (except his Pro-Cuba stance) rich guy, or the unaccountable authoritarian.

Re Topher- You know what's PROGRESSIVE? A train that runs all over this city that allows ALL of its citizens to enjoy mobility. Who has that comprehensive plan and realizes that the small town mentality of most Tampa politicos can't get it done? Turanchik.

Anonymous said...

ChrisTopher is a tool.