Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Debbie King Needs Your Help

Phillip Hall passed away unexpectedly on September 21 in a car accident. He wasn't a father to Ezra but without him I wouldn't have the very best thing in my life. Phil's sister misgendered my son in Phil's obituary in the Record Eagle. My son is named Ezra King. I contacted the paper and they said it is against policy to change anything because I'm not next of kin. My best friend, Alicia, tried to contact Phil's sister but we

haven't heard back.

Would you be willing to make a quick phone call today to ask them to update the obituary?

231-946-2000
I feel like this is a final eff you to my kid from Phil and his family. The paper said next of kin but I don't think Ezra should have to deal with this. , If you do call, please be kind. If you have a personal story of being misgendered please share it with them. I think if enough people call they'll change it.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: