Sunday, September 11, 2022

Rebekah Jones:Matt Gaetz preyed on, mocked my teenage autistic son

I took my teenage, autistic son with me to the Health Expo in Fort Walton Beach today. I let him "man the booth" while I spoke to voters. My son struggles with being in public and what we might consider "normal" social interactions, but he did great today, even taking over for a few minutes while I wasn't there.

 That's when Matt Gaetz had someone wait until he was alone to take a photo of him - which Matt Gaetz posted on his Facebook page, mocking my son for being there alone, with his head down.

 

Sexual predators like Matt Gaetz openly mocking the teenage child of his opponent, falsely claiming this was a "Jones event," and exploiting a disabled kid shouldn't be a surprise. After all, my son is about the same age as another boy that Matt Gaetz forced to live with him for years as his live-in

underage boyfriend.

 

And he's STILL under ACTIVE investigation with the FBI for sex trafficking minors.

 

Matt Gaetz is too much of a coward to show his face in this district or show up to a debate, but has the nerve to mock my son on his FB page.

HELP HER HERE


No comments: