Thursday, December 25, 2014

SHRIMP DOCKS KITTY RESCUE PROJECT

Hello,
My name is Christina and I am a law enforcement officer in Tampa Florida. Several months ago I discovered a colony of over forty cats and small kittens in an area where I work. I learned that some people feed the cats when they are around but that is not constant because they are fisherman on shrimp boats. Although their intentions are noble, I have never seen fresh water put out for the cats so they drink out of rain puddles in the parking lot when available. As a result, everyone is dehydrated and almost all suffer from some sort of cold or upper respiratory infection. I am seeking assistance of any kind to help me with food and other necessities to carry this out. Most will need veterinarian treatment as well. Anything will help and I thank you for taking the time to listen to their story!

No comments: