Sunday, April 22, 2018

I Am Now A Democrat

Only took me 42 years!
Please no hate mail or comments. The blog stays as is. This is just temporary so that I can vote for Andrew Gillum and Tamika Lyles. Hopefully by 2020 Florida will be an  open primary state and I won't have to do it again to vote for Bernie. 
-----
I registered to vote in 1976 as an Independent (Now NPA). I never thought much of party politics. A fellow local blogger became an American citizen (No not from a shit hole country) in 2016 just so she could vote for Bernie. I should of done it then, but I didn't. A friend has shown me the importance of being able to vote in the primaries. So I am not going to let that happen again.  
-----
If you want to take back our government you should too. 
By the time the general comes, it is too late.
-----
Thank you Nina!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is leaving and you are coming in? Who is Nina, is this her fault?