Wednesday, August 12, 2009

State Rep. Darryl Rouson Of St. Petersburg

Is it appropriate for State Rep. Darryl Rouson to lobby Hillsborough County Planning Commissioners pushing sprawl?........here
He openly advocated for a “multi-modal” center out in the far corner of the county, where we purposely do not have urban services such as water and sewer and where the land use designation does not allow for this sort of thing. If Democrats are good for anything, isn’t it usually being anti-sprawl and pro-gay rights? Rouson appears to be neither,

but then I found he used to be a Republican.

2 comments:

Vox Populi said...

yay whoever wrote that .. his wife gets transferred from this job to that job too .. he thought it was better to buy his kids a big screen tv than to GO SEE OBAMA BE SWORN IN. Ummm should I go on? I could but lord ... I try to be polite.


his schtick from the crack house to the house floor is .... well, amusing.
BUT most amusing is that most people (not to mention any names) will go .. that's okay, he's black.

He's not a bad looking guy, I never saw him before just read about his dirty deals in the st pete times. His mama's pretty too.... her I've seen in person.. but that's another story for another day ....
These people who think it's okay to switch from one party to another are the worst. Pick a team.
I'm getting ready to start a PAC.

None of these fuckers can be trusted. At least I can be trusted.
AND NO I DO NOT HAVE TO LET EVERYONE UNDER THE TENT. Just decent people who won't lie and infight...

Anonymous said...

Rouson is not attractive in appearance or behavior. His ideas are short and unsubstantiated as well as his height.
His behavior and words are very ugly as well as his physical characteristics.
His antequated ideologies disgust me and his old ass should retire.
-Vickie09