Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mel “The Moocher” Sembler

Friend, Two things you KNOW about me: First, I’m for the people. Second, I put my money where my mouth is. I made a commitment to see compassion come to Florida in the form of medical marijuana and I’ve put over $7 million of my own money towards fulfilling that commitment.

Mel “the Moocher” Sembler isn’t either of those things. Last Friday, Mel the Moocher announced he was going to raise $10 million to defeat medical marijuana in Florida. He raised $7.5 million last time. Guess how much Mel the Moocher put in of his own money in 2014? Only 1.3% of the $7.5 million he raised. $100,000.

It’s easy to talk a big game when you’re spending your rich Uncle Shelly’s money, I guess. Mel's all hat, no cattle. If there is one thing in the world I can’t stand, it’s bullies. I’ve made my living beating up bullies.
 Mel the Moocher is a bully.
I am not going to let this man bully the sick and suffering people of Florida in 2016.


WE. WILL. NOT. BE. BULLIED. - John

No comments: